Tuesday, July 27, 2010

View from below (Short story 1)

I love the beach and I know I'm not the only one. Of course not all beaches are as nice, inspiring and fun but the important thing is that they are by the sea.

Living in the Netherlands is not the ultimate place for beach lovers, not even close, but the country lies on the coast and therefore has many beaches to explore, from south to north. So I did.

During my first years living in the Netherlands I explored many of the beaches, from Texel Island in the north to 'Scheveningen in Den-Haag, yes, there more to explore south of the capital but come on, it is the North Sea...

If you never had the experience of sitting on icy sand on the beach in the cold dutch winter, then you don't know the feeling of a cold frozen yet sinking ass...(and you didn't miss anything).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...